We offer the benefit of a multicultural and passionate team, professional development opportunities, relocation for personnel living outside Slatina.
- Technical sales engineer experienced in design and sales of Aluminum Extrusions able to use his technical knowledge along with commercial and sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products, to the company.
- CAD Software - basic knowledge of file types
- Understanding technical drawing 2D and 3D – advanced level
- Project Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical)
- Relevant work experience in production environment
- Knowledge on production processes
- Quality Management System
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Result and cost oriented
- Problem solving and creative, analytical skills
- Pro active way of working and active participation in meetings.
- Prepared to travel max. 35%
- Strategic and commercial thinking
- Risk evaluation
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- High level English; medium level German
- Supports members of other departments: engineering/process, production and quality with relevant information from the customer. Translation of product requirements into the organization
- Assists colleagues with cost calculations, bids and tenders for existing or new inquiries and customers from a technical perspective
- Contributes actively to the change from standard to customer special profiles preferably with surface treatment and machining
- Understands new product requirements and guide the organization to identify future growth possibilities by either expanding our current portfolio and/or customer markets
- Participates to the quarterly sales meeting
- Establishes and technically supports Area Sales Representatives and key customer contacts to build relationships with existing and potential customers.